Sunday, February 6, 2011

Henry Cavill Pictures profile

Henry Cavill Pictures profile

Full name: 
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
Birthday:
(born 5 May 1983) is a British actor.

Short biography and career background of Henry Cavill


He has appeared in the films The Count of Monte Cristo and Stardust, and played the role of Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk, on the Showtime series The Tudors, from 2007 until 2010. He has been cast to play Superman in the 2012 film Superman.







What do you think about him playing Superman?

1 comment:

  1. amyzx6ratgl@gmail.comMarch 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM

    He is the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes upon and would hand him my heart if he were worthy- Come and find me Henry... I will be the woman you always never knew you wanted. If your a good,loyal man of course.

    ReplyDelete

ShowBuziness News and Gossips, pictures and profiles