Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Koko Pimentel and wife May Lobaton separated

 

Koko Pimentel and wife May Lobaton separated

After Chiz Escudero, rumored to have separated with his wife now, another senator separated from his wife, now its Koko Pimentel, his wife May Lobaton  his wife of 12 years, after 12 long years they called it quits.

Read the details below on their separation:

Senator Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III on Tuesday revealed that he and his wife for 12 years have separated.
“I confirm my separation from my wife of close to 12 years, Jewel May Lobaton. We have been living separately since November 2011,” Pimentel said in a statement.
Lobaton is a former Binibining Pilipinas titleholder who represented the country in the Miss Universe pageant in 1998.
“This may well be the most difficult public pronouncement I will ever be making in my entire life. And painful too, as every separation involves a certain degree of pain,” the senator said.
He added that he tried to resolve their differences for the sake of their two children but to no avail.
“Now that we have separated, my main concern is the welfare of the boys.
Hence, I am asking for prayers from my supporters and the understanding of our people whom I serve. I want to assure them that this situation will not affect the discharge of my duties as a senator,” Pimentel said.

Koko Pimentel and wife May Lobaton separated

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShowBuziness News and Gossips, pictures and profiles