Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gandang Gabi Vice ABS-CBN show

Watch Gandang Gabi Vice ABS-CBN show

Gandang Gabi Vice premiers last Sunday, 22,2011, this is a new show of Vice Ganda, his other show the hit show Its Showtime, Gandang Gabi Vice is different from other typical talk show, this TV Show is a mix with comedy and other spoof that will make viewers laugh, similar to watching shows in a comedy bar, there are also TV appearance by some popular artist.



Gandang Gabi Vice gained a higher rating in its premier last Sunday. I watched it last Sunday and I must say I was impress with Vice Ganda, he handled the show very well. The show is a rest from the daily drama shows that bored me to death, everytime I switch to ABS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShowBuziness News and Gossips, pictures and profiles