Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Complete Episode

Watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Complete Episode

 My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Drama - 2010)


Directed by Boo Seong-cheol

Screenplay by Hong Jeong-eun , Hong Mi-ran

Drama

16 episodes

A fantasy melodrama about an immature man who meets a fox with nine tails and falls in love.

This comedy romance is really a must watch, great story full of twist, and a lot of funny moments that is typical Korean comedy.

Enjoy every episode of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Below are links collected from different website. Clear and crisp video of  My Girlfriend is a gumiho.


My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 1

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 2

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 3

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 4

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 5

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode  6

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 7

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 7

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 8

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 9

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 10

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 11

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 12

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 13

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 14

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 15

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Episode 16 Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShowBuziness News and Gossips, pictures and profiles